HOW TO USE THIS BLOG

This Blog is dedicated to the financial destruction of Maximus Canada Inc. and Themis Program Management and Consulting Ltd., the people who created them, the people who operate them, and the people who profit from them.

Maximus and Themis are part of one of the greatest schemes of human rights violations in Canadian history.

Themis, under the leadership of Maximus, has destroyed and impoverished families throughout Canada.

By publishing the facts about Maximus and Themis we hope to educate the readers so that, over time, there will be a critical mass of public opinion and information that will lead to the downfall of this gangster operation.

If you have any information on, or personal experience with Maximus or Themis, the people who operate these notorious companies and profit from them, please share that information with us.


Information and knowledge are power and the more damaging information about Maximus and Themis that is published, the easier it will be to financially destroy these companies and the people associated with them.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Is Themis Program Management and Consulting Ltd. a Thief? We Think So and Maybe You Can Help Us Prove It.

As we began our investigation of Themis, we found that Themis would hold back money it received from a payor, usually a father, at the beginning of the month, from his pay check that was deposited directly into their bank, so there was no issue of checks having to clear the bank, and hold onto that money for as long as possible right up to just before the next payment by the payor.

Themis was keeping the money for two, almost three weeks, and sometimes a month.

We don't yet know if this was a widespread practice and we are conducting more inquiries to check it out. 

If it was a widespread practice then you can bet Themis was making a whole pile of interest on the money it was keeping in its bank accounts that belonged to parents to help support their children.

With electronic transfers there is no need to hold money for even a single minute.  But Themis was holding it for weeks or longer.

If you have been in a case like this please contact us and let us know some of your details and keep all your banking records.

We are thinking of a class action lawsuit against Themis that could bankrupt the company and put a whole bunch of its executives and employees in jail because that interest doesn't belong to Themis and taking it is theft.

11 comments:

  1. FMEP always holds back my money for at least a week before sending it. I got myself two weeks ahead by paying extra, and the deposits off my check are now being held three weeks to keep it looking like I am behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FMEP being the skunks that they are have now included interest of 18% on arrears. Arrears that were given by a crooked judge from Fort St. John BC who would not correct the wrong she made when we actually got our day in court. The judge now has to sign the agreement we have made between the parties and is a month late at doing so. Suprisingly we have just received letters from FMEP wanting to take the drives license, not to mention draining a JOINT bank account of all the funds nearly bankrupting our business. You bet they all need a slap up side the head with some lead. I have never been so hateful in all my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a tip for your investigation! I'm a mother who is a payor I know it's a bit different . I have been unemployed since the very beginning of the order against me and have had to do this once before ! As a result fmep as been taking my tax returns and hst , which they also did ten years ago .after finally getting into court and proving no income I never again herd about those funds . So where does that $ go. When they wern't legally intiled to it in the first place ... It seems to just disappear and another word is said about it,I would imagine that it adds up to possibly millions .has anyone ever gotten a refund from these thieves ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The program is disgusting. How can FMEP enforce that a 19 year is going to school when he isn't (and there is no proof)and MSP asks for evidence and if none, they boot the 19 yr old off parents medical (which they should). Whole thing is a scam...disgusted to be a British Columbian.

      Delete
    2. That is what happened to me. The simple form sent to the recipient at the child's 19th birthday can be filled in with lie. FMEP stance is that that don't have to verify any of the information. So the child is not in school and who is to prove otherwise, the enforcement still continues.

      Delete
  4. How is it that it takes 15 to 20 days for my children's money to show up in the bank when the same court order has been in effect for 13 years; and before FMEP switched to direct deposit I was recieving post dated cheques for three months ahead? But now apparently the money has to clear their account before my kids eat? But it was okay when the cheques that were post dated bounced on me on their due dates?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I receive my support via FMEP since September 2008. My ex sends them cheques dated for the first of the month. They then clear them and the direct deposit from FMEP goes into my bank. However it seems through the years the time delay in receiving my cheques gets later and later. Initially it took 10 to 11 days, then 14 to 18 days depending on stat holidays. Today is April 22, 2013 and I have still not received my support. FMEP says it is still being processed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. update from September 13 2012,i am a mother who is a payor.Ive just had my day in court and every dirty trick in the book was used and yes this shows desperation on their part.I lost however had i not brought my application to court i would have been paying for another four years for an adult child who no longer lives at home so im calling it a win because im sure they spent more than they will be collecting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do realize that adult/child is an oxymoron? The person can be one or the other, not both at the same time. My daughter moved from home to cohabitate with her boyfriend at 19. She is no longer a child under the Family Law act yet FMEP wouldn't accept that. So I threatened them with court action and they gave up. But the letter from I FMEP received was still somewhat open ended. I'm not done with them yet, I want complete closure of the case.

      Delete
  7. i have found in my documents that there was a payment made to my ex on dec 24th as i have not made any voluntary payments any payments received were obtained via federal attachment im certain that this particular payment was received by the fmep sometime in oct via hst credit which could be easily established if this is of interest to the creators of this site please express so and then iwould email u copies but until then i would prefer to remain unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FMEP was holding 5 chqs from payor in trust from November 2012 - February 2013, then deposited/cashed on Feb 5 (without notification to payor). My FMEP account statement did not reflect these 5 deposits until October 2013. TALK ABOUT CROOKED!

    ReplyDelete

We want your comments